Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Summer to Fall with Ashely Olsen


This time of year, when the weather down here looks like summer and occasionally feels like fall despite what the calendar says, I start panicking when picking out my clothes in the morning. This past weekend, I pulled every single skirt out of my closet in a fruitless attempt to wear something cute for work. I decided to look up some inspiration on outfits that would be great for this transitional period between seasons. I'm a fan of the Olsen twins and their effortless, comfortable style. I tend to gravitate towards Ashley's style more often, so these are 4 outfits of hers that I love, despite what year it was when she wore them.





Ashely made a lot of great choices in her outfits. She wore a long-sleeved dress that was shorter and flowy, when she wore short sleeves she paired them with pants, and when she wore longer sleeves she didn't wear bulky fabric and paired them with shorts. Personally, I'm excited at the prospect of pulling out some of my light weight scarves, even though it's still warm outside.

Before this, I usually struggled through this time of year with awkward fashion pairings and annoyance with the weather. I should look to the Olsens whenever I have a clothing crisis, they always make the best fashion choices while being completely comfortable, which is what I'm all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment