Monday, October 6, 2014

Insta-Becca: Sweet Things

An amazing red velvet cupcake from my new favorite bakery


Apologies for Friday- if you follow me closely you know that I post 3 days a week- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I was busy with work, meetings, and scheduled outings all of Friday as well as the days surrounding it. On Thursday and Friday I celebrated my sister's birthday, and sent well wishes to a dear friend's birthday at the end of the week. I also was reminded of the value of hard work and how much feet can hurt after a shift at a retail store.

This coming week I'm looking forward to the possibility of another job opportunity. I'm also jumping at the chance to eat some healthier meals this week... some of which you might see here soon!


Screenshot from a video I sent to a friend wishing her happy birthday with Abby's help

An appropriate #TBT for my big sister on her birthday. This photo came from my mom's dresser.

Noticing the beauty of ordinary things- like my view from a parking spot in a garage

A refreshing snack before work- red grapes and frozen mango from Trader Joe's (it tastes like frozen yogurt!)




For more photos and fun, follow me at miss_beccabecca on Instagram!
Do something creative this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment