Monday, October 13, 2014

Insta-Becca: Shiny Heirlooms

Tried a cool masking technique with stamps at work


Last week was a busy and fairly productive one for me. I went on an interview, did my sister's hair for a wedding, and got my first paycheck from the job I recently started. Woooooh!!
This week, I'm anxious as I sit back and wait for news from my interview. I'm also in the middle of a fairly simple, fun craft that I'll show part of in this post. Today, I put together a new collage for my Fall Inspiration Board, which I'll post on Friday.

Wearing a necklace given to me by my grandma, the V is the first letter of our last name

The new lock screen on my phone, it reminds me of watercolors

Small collage of photos I took of Abby and I relaxing one evening

The supplies for my crafting project! Can you guess what's going to happen here??


Remember to follow me on Instagram for more photos each day! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment