1- Zucchini Fries
- 1-2 zucchinis
- 2 egg whites
- Panko bread crumbs (I used Italian but any flavor works)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop zucchini into wedges.
- Place some flour (approx 1/2 cup) into a bowl, next to a bowl with 2 egg whites, and a bowl with some bread crumbs.
- Roll each wedge into the 3 mixtures, starting with the flour, then egg whites, then the bread crumbs (Tip: easiest way to coat the wedge with bread crumbs is to place it in the bowl and then shake the crumbs on top of it).
- Place the wedges on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they look golden brown.
2- Oven-Roasted Zucchini Wedges
- 1 Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into 4 wedges.
- In a bowl, stir some olive oil onto the wedges (not too much, enough to lightly coat them).
- Place wedges on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, parmesan, and a little garlic powder onto each piece.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
What's your favorite way to eat zucchini? Have you tried making it like this before? Let me know if you make these and what you think!