Monday, October 27, 2014

Insta-Becca: Sweet Moments

Enjoying my break at work with some fruity tea from Sweet


I shared with all of you last week how I had a pretty awful Monday. The next day, I woke up with a great, positive attitude and wrote here, inviting you all to move past your own bad days. Easier said than done, after a long shift on my feet at work when my bruises started showing up. There was a day where even bending my knees and walking around was very painful. My optimistic attitude definitely wavered, but I did find some nice moments worth documenting last week, and I'm here to share them with you all.

Remember, you can follow me here on Instagram for photos every day that don't always make it on the blog!


A favorite photo of Abby and I resting on the couch

It's startling how one letter can completely change the meaning of a word

I'm picked up some of this tasty candy, which I'm calling Junior Mints 2.0

I got a little fancy with my fountain pen when I left this note for my parents


That's it for today! I'll be back on Wednesday with a post I've been wanting to do for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment