Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Shoe Wishlist

Ever since I started my job working in retail, I've only been able to wear a few pairs of shoes in my closet. I'm only allowed to wear close-toed shoes and no tennis shoes. I have some boots that I'm not ready to bust out of storage yet, but I'm feeling the soreness in my feet with the few flats I've been wearing over and over. I'm in need of some new shoes that I'd love to wear but would also be realistically comfortable to walk around in for many hours. I browsed some of my favorite shopping sites for shoes I'd want to wear tomorrow.

one- Free People Solid Rajah Flat
two- Faux Suede Lace-Up Booties in Black
three- Cinnamon Grin Boot
four- Kimchi Blue Elastic Cross-Strap Flat in Nude
five- Fairchild Embossed Bootie
six- ALDO Edeniel Pointed Lace Up Burgundy Flat Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Hey! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check it out!
    http://missfrecklesblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/and-the-liebster-award-goes-to/
    If you do partake, make sure to post the link to your entry in my comment section. I would love to read your post! xx

    ReplyDelete