Monday, September 22, 2014

Insta-Becca: Three Different Trees

New set of Thank You Card Stationary and black fountain pens from Paper Source


This past week caught me off guard. I've received letters from friends in the mail and also felt love from those who have received letters from me recently. I was hired to work in a store that I love, where I get to be creative and inspired by the items around me. To cap it all off, yesterday I was asked by a couple in my church if I would sing for their wedding early next year. All of my talents are gifts from God that he has lent me, and to see people appreciating them everywhere is a wonderful feeling.

Words I always see on my way toward downtown Houston on I-45

A great shot of Abby after we walked around the park but before we visited Pet Depot

A close-up shot of some excellent woodworking that will be auctioned by my church at the Texas Mennonite Sale & Auction for World Relief this November. This mancala game is made of wood from 3 different trees- maple, cherry, and oak. This comes from the Instagram account, which I started recently. Follow here to see more!

Big smiles from me and and a best friend after we ate some great Indian food and went shopping in weird stores.


Follow me here on Instagram to see photos like this daily! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment