Monday, September 29, 2014

Insta-Becca: Letters & Dreamcatchers

A shot of my car decor on a particularly good day

This past week had its moments. I started training at a new job and attended a young adult gathering with people from my church for the first time. Today, I'm looking forward to what will happen this week. I'm excited to continue learning and training at my job. My sister's birthday is on Thursday this week as well! I learned that she asked for some nice luggage from my parents for travel, and so I jumped at the opportunity to get her some fun things she doesn't really need. I'll share more next week on the presents that I'm gifting to her. Stay tuned!

Some great love I received via snail mail from a friend

I was forced by my Facebook app to get the messenger app. That's right, I waited that long. I wasn't mad because they used this cartoon in the message. My sister and I are quite in love with it because we think it's an otter with a suitcase. It might be another animal, but we're ruling that it's an otter.

Happy to see Bethany Mota on the cover of Seventeen this month! I've been subscribed to her for the past 3 years on YouTube, and it's so cool to see all the success she's had lately!

Feeling this positive quote and the great graphic quality



Remember to follow me on my Instagram to get daily photos!
Have a great week friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see your present post next week :) good think you didnt post it too soon!

    ReplyDelete