Monday, September 1, 2014

Insta-Becca: Blue Quotes

I started off my week sending this get well card to a friend. Like many of the cards I send, this one is from Paper Source, although their get well card selection is not available online. I found out the other day from my friend that this card made her day, and that's the whole reason why I send cards.

This new shampoo and conditioner of mine are already a favorite. I haven't been using them long enough to tell how much they're hydrating my hair, however, they smell incredible.

A great #tbt that I just had to put out there. I'm not a big fan of the #mancrushmonday, #womancrushwednesday, #selfiesunday and all of those certain day of the week photo hashtags, but I always love to see people posting photos for Throwback Thursday. This past Thursday, I threw it back to the day of my graduation in May to this silly photo my sister and I took.

A cool quote that was a regram from one of my favorite Instgrams to follow, Urban Outfitters. They post multiple times each day, and every photo makes me wish I was as cool as them. I'm also a sucker for any quote about adventure.

I got recognized in my church this Sunday for graduating, and I was presented this gift. It's a year-long daily devotional that centers around women of the bible. I'm incredibly excited. I've never been given a devotional before, and this one is something that I'm interested in reading and experiencing.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment