Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Update: See You 3x a Week

Yay for structure! I've got some great things planned for this blog, and since I have few readers at this point, I'm not at all afraid to try some fun things! I will be blogging 3x a week.
Here I am in my room, barefaced except for some lingering lipstick. I'm always talking to you from here this way. So here's how things will go:

Monday: Insta-Becca; a recap of my 5 favorite Instagrams of the week, sometimes they will be things I'm currently loving, current changes or just some observations. This post will pay homage to Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere, whose blog I've been reading for 5 years now and has a weekly 5 Things post.

Wednesday: Inspiration; a much-needed boost of inspiration from various sources will be posted in the middle of the week. It will be fashion inspiration from celebrities, youtubers, or bloggers, also decorating, music and food inspiration. You can be sure I'm passing on what catches my eye that week.

Friday: Beauty Friday, Foodie Friday, Fashion Friday; this day will be about 1 outfit, 1 recipe, or 1 beauty item I've tried. It will not necessarily mirror my inspiration from that Wednesday, but it will come directly from something in my life.

That's it! You'll notice that the schedule is quite loose and I've done that on purpose. I wanted to give myself a schedule, but also allow myself room to play and be creative. It might seem weird now, but hopefully you'll go on this journey with me, look at my pictures, and read some of my words. I promise that you'll get used to the pattern.

I'm overjoyed that I've made the decision to commit to this blog as my own creative outlet that will motivate me to grow and change. It's gonna be a blast!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment