Monday, August 25, 2014

Insta-Becca: Pink Oranges

For some, this past week was the final week of summer. I had my last week of nannying and met up with friends who are headed back to college. And while many are transitioning back to school and work, I'm holding onto the sweet moments of summer that are still lingering.

Last week, I watched Yahoo live stream as Taylor Swift announced her new album, debuted her new single, and showed off the music video Shake It Off. I've been a huge fan of hers for many years and I'm beyond excited for her first pop album to drop in October!

Quite jealous of model Cara Delevingne's brows and hair in the September issue of Glamour. I'm feeling the beauty inspiration!

New wallpaper for my phone, courtesy of this post in the Dress Your Tech series from one of my favorite blogs.

Drank coffee, read novels, shopped, and chatted with these girls at La Madeleine. Nothing better than maintaining great friendships with high school friends.

Shopping loves of the week- 1. date book  2. yummy stationary  3. sunnies (similar)



For more photos and to see what didn't make it to this post, follow me here on Instagram!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment