Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fashion Inspiration: Nicole Richie

I've always admired Nicole Richie's style. Her love of bohemian fashion is clear, but she never looks like she's trying too hard or going overboard with her outfits. She always seems relaxed and comfortable in her outfits, and isn't that what the bohemian vibe is all about?

FYI- Some of these pictures are older and some are newer. I just picked a few of my favorite style pictures without looking at the year she wore them.

Casual
There's a definite theme with the white shirts and jeans. They're a great staple. This reminds me that any outfit can look amazing with some great accessories like a colorful scarf and sunglasses.

Dressy
Do you see what I meant before? Even when Nicole is dressed up she looks so comfortable! This first dress in blue is something I'm used to seeing her wear in the magazines. I've seen her countless times in long, printed dresses. It's what she likes, and I consider it to be her signature look. The mustard dress is my favorite because of how chic it looks. I always used to think that in order to look chic, I would need to wear something black, streamlined, and boring. But that's not true. A flowy, colorful dress like this is amazingly chic the way Nicole styled it.

Which look is your favorite? Does her consistent and laid-back style inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment