Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tech Accessories Wishlist

I've always been enchanted by the items on Etsy, ranging in price from cheap to extremely expensive.  If you ever want something cute and handmade, it will be on Etsy. Lately, my laptop has been feeling a bit plain, so I began searching for cute yet cheap tech accessories. Here are a few of my favorites.

(From left to right)
1. World Macbook Decal Sticker- I've seen so many decals, but this one stands out to me because it has a graphic quality and a vintage feel. It also calls attention to the fact that with a computer, we are able to connect to people around the world.

2. Tangle-Free Wrapped Earbuds- I've been wanting some of these earbuds for a while. My earbuds are always getting tangled, and these just look so pretty! But don't worry, if the blue + white color combo isn't your thing, you can select a different style you'd like them to look like when checking out (feminine, masculine, edgy, normal, etc.)

3. Portable Charger- These are so handy! If your phone is always going dead, or you're traveling, this is perfect to have stashed in your purse. I like this particular one because you can just slip it onto your keychain and you're good to go.

4. USB Drive- Who says your flash drive has to be boring? There are so many cute and colorful ones out there. I've had to use one constantly for school, so why not make it fun? I love this geometric-inspired drive because it works for any age.

5. Earphone Holder- If you don't want to get colored earbuds like #2, you can get some of these. They snap around earbuds to prevent them from tangling. With many neutral colors to choose from, these are great for girls and guys.

6. Sticker Macbook Keyboard Decal- I never knew that there were decals for keyboards! This isn't something that I necessarily need, but why not? Injecting color into the boring parts of life make me happier and puts me in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment