Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Insta-Becca: World of Time

Loving this color polish from Revlon for which I've been getting lots of compliments

Love Lupita on the cover of this month's Glamour giving me some inspiration to wear winter white with dangly silver earrings.

Obsessed with my new watch that has a map as the face. Apparently you can also find it at UO.

Oscar Wilde, reminding me to be carefree because life is good.

A favorite photo I posted of my past roommate and I on her birthday. This photo of us was framed in our college apartment, which she now has. We met studying abroad and loved this trip our class took to Italy. We were roommates for the next 2 years.


For more photos and inspirations, visit my Instagram account. I post photos daily that don't always make it up on the blog.

Have a great rest of the week- do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment