Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fun Fall Favorites


This fashion video is the best I've seen all year. And I would actually wear all the outfits myself.

The Blind Audition of the artist I'm rooting for on The Voice. This season is my first time watching the show.


I enjoy watching people get scared by haunted houses and fun pranks as much as Ellen Degeneres. Hilarious.

Happy to discover this YouTube channel that lists the sins committed in movies, whether they are cliches, or lines that don't make sense.


In love with this fall outfit. Tonya has inspired me to wear more hats.

A sneak peek behind the scenes at season 4 of Girls. I'm not sure I can wait until the spring.


Really want to try this trifecta braid because it looks beautiful and easy.

Surprised how much I like this song from a blues/gospel singer. If you saw the episode "Slabtown" of this season's The Walking Dead (the one with Beth), you'll remember it from the end of the episode.



All of the photos are some of my favorites that I've recently pinned on my Pinterest.

Any small or fun favorites you guys have? Let me know about any funny videos, songs, recipes, or outfits you're loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment