Monday, November 10, 2014

Insta-Becca: Apologies and Puppies

Whew! I've been gone for a week! I won't make a habit of doing this, so you can be sure that I will be posting at least 2 posts each week in the future. Sorry guys.

Life got a bit hectic and crazy last week, with me starting my second job, which gives me many more hours than my other part time job as well as a huge charity event I helped with over the weekend. Instead of just working 12 hours a week, I'm now adding 30 more onto that. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about being able to work and pay off my student loans, but I'm just getting used to planning my blog posts and how I can spend my free time.

I've spent some time today making plans for future posts, and so I'm all pumped up about adding some fun content on Wednesday! Stay tuned, and get ready for the weekly Insta-Becca post!



I had pre-ordered the T Swift album and have been happily listening to it ever since! My favorite song is I Know Places, as well as Bad Blood and All You Had To Do Was Stay.

Engagement card made out of reclaimed wood I sent to a best friend from high school who loves animals and cutesy things.

Dressed as a Devilish Duo with Abby as we handed out candy on Halloween night. Highlight of the night was when a 2 year old girl hugged Abby after getting some candy.

Proudly displaying my love for Lena Dunham after I bought her new book. I used to think she was a bit of a weirdo, but ever since the great season 3 of Girls and reading up on interviews with her, I've changed my mind and now see her as a hilarious, wise, and fun feminist. I've only made a small way through the book so far since I've been busy, but it's already an amazing read!

How to up your autumn decor game like Anthropologie: don't just display wheat, display sparkly wheat.

Helping my sister dog-sit this adorable Mini Aussie, Miles. So much fluff and joy!


Follow me on Instagram for more photos each day!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment