Saturday, July 12, 2014

Uncommon

Earlier this summer, my family and I drove 3 hours to Austin, TX so that my sister could attend her CPA swearing in ceremony. For the ceremony, I opted to wear something more on the breezy, more casual side of things. I wore sandals, a vest, and a maxi dress with a slit. To complete the look, I did a milkmaid braid hairstyle.
After the ceremony, we had lunch and then walked around, window shopping. My favorite place we stopped in was an antique store called Uncommon Objects. It is packed full of every vintage item you could imagine. If I ever go back, I'd like to pick up a bunch of small clear bottles that look like they belong in an apothecary for my own decor.
Dress: Forever 21 Vest: Forever 21 Earrings: Fairtrade at St. Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment