Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer Style Inspiration: Coachella

I love finding fashion inspirations from different places.  I look through pictures of fashion on runways, red carpets, and celeb street style.  However, my favorite place to look for fashion inspiration is at Coachella.  It's true that some outfits people wear to the music festival are ridiculous and sometimes too revealing, but overall, I find the fashion fascinating.

I've mentioned before that my personal style is laid back and bohemian.  At this festival nearly everyone dresses more bohemian or edgy than they normally would, and I am in inspiration heaven.


Here are my 4 favorite Coachella looks from 2 celebrities:

Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens is someone I normally look to for fashion inspiration on the street.  Whenever she's at Coachella, she kicks it up a notch and goes all out with bright prints and colors, long hair, and tons of fun boho accessories.  By just looking at her, you can tell she feels great in what she's wearing.


Kendall Jenner:

Now I'm not a fan of the Kardashian family by any means, but I enjoyed Kendall's outfits at the festival this year.  I love the giant statement necklace that she wore twice and her pairing of boots and shorts.  Somewhere in between the Kendall's bold tomboy style and Vanessa's bright hippie style is a happy medium where I'd like my style to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment